Eucalyptus oil comes from a leaf of a tall evergreen tree and it has many topical and aromatic benefits. The main components of eucalyptus oil are eucalyptol and alphaterpineol. Eucalyptus oil has a soothing, cooling vapour which make it ideal for a soothing massage. The benefits of eucalyptus oil are that it is easily obtained through diffusing and inhaling. It can also promote the feelings of a clear mind and relaxation and it further has strong purifying properties that are a huge advantage for the skin and also to clean surfaces and the air.
- To keep your surfaces clean and fingerprint free, with the use of the cleansing benefits of Eucalyptus oil all-purpose spray. To create this cleaner mix 10 drops of eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil and wild orange oil with a quarter cup of white vinegar and 1 ¾ cup water in a glass spray bottle.
- To make your shower experience more relaxing, add two eucalyptus oil directly onto the shower floor whilst you are showring. The steam will then naturally create a diffuser for the Eucalyptus oil that will leave you with a clear, invigorating feeling.
- Following the end of a long day, you can use Eucalyptus oil to release your tense feelings. You can also add some Eucalyptus oil to your diffuser before bed and the aroma of Eucalyptus oil will promote feelings of relaxation and effectively prepare you for a better night’s sleep.
- Adding eucalyptus oil to your lotion will turn it from a run of the mill lotion and make the lotion beneficial not only for your skin but also for your senses. All you need is one drop of eucalyptus oil to the moisturiser of your choosing. Following that you can use the newly mixed lotion for revitalizing benefits.
- Eucalyptus oil can be used to ease the feeling of tension and relax you by alleviating your stifled feelings and letting them go with the use of Eucalyptus essential oil. When you feel stressed, drop some eucalyptus oil into your hands and cup your nose and inhale deeply.
- Using eucalyptus oil in your massage therapy can also create a soothing massage experience. Eucalyptus oil can be combined with lotion to assist in spreading the effects of the oil whilst also simultaneously moisturizing your skin. The chemical components that are found in eucalyptus oil that also produces a soothing cooling vapor, which also makes it ideal for massage therapy.
- There are also aromatic benefits associated with Eucalyptus oil that you can get when the oil is diffused, particularly during the winter months or on a cold dreary day. The eucalyptus oil will effectively invigorate, sooth, and also have an uplifting effect.
- The incorporation of eucalyptus oil into yoga and meditation which are used as calming activities that play a role in unifying and revitalizing your body. Using the oil during your yoga or meditation will not only enhance your practice and it will help keep your mind clear and remove any unnecessary or cluttered thoughts.