Microblading is a popular treatment that gives fuller and thicker look of eyebrows to a person. It proves to be a very beneficial treatment for people who suffer from thin eyebrows due to hair fall caused by cancer or alopecia. In just an hour’s time, one can get dense eyebrows that match to the actual color of the existing hair in a person. For best results from the treatment, you need to check what expectations you should set before and after the treatment.
What can microblading treatment do for you?
Microblading is a trusted, safe and effective way of implanting hair like stokes into the epidermis layer of the skin of the person. These hair strokes are inserted to the area by way of 7 plus microneedles, and hand-held blades.
The procedure starts with the application of numbing lotion that starts to makes the entire procedure painless. Depending on the level of environmental exposure one receives (exposure to sunlight, air, water etc.), the staying duration of new brows is determined.
Before operating the area, you need to prepare the surface by sanding it. Now fill holes and ensure that the edges are clean and smooth. Now apply the correct primer. Better preparation leads to best results from the treatment.
So, prepare a good canvas to get the skin absolutely ready for performing the procedure. Some other steps that you need to perform before performing the treatment are as follows:
- Do not tweeze, wax and perform electrolysis a week prior to the procedure
- Don’t tan 2 weeks before the commencement of the procedure
- Avoid performing facial or peeling of the skin two weeks before the treatment
- Discontinue medicines that can cause skin inflammation like Vitamin A and Retinol
- Avoid exercising on the day of doing the procedure.
- Don’t Botox three weeks prior to the treatment
- Avoid consuming Fish Oil / Vitamin E / aspirin / blood thinners and painkiller medicines a week before the treatment
- Stay away from alcohol 24 to 48 hours prior to the treatment
Post care is as necessary as pre-care and the actual treatment. Post care determines the longevity and appearance of the treatment. These are the things that one must avoid during all fourteen days of post-microblading treatment:
- Activities that lead to sweat
- Practicing sports
- Taking hot bath, hot sauna, or Jacuzzi
- Sun tanning
- Salon tanning
- Exposure to UVA or UVB rays of the sun that leads to premature fading of color
- Use of chemical enriched makeup products, soaps, creams,
- Picking, scratching and peeling of the pigmented region to prevent pigment removal or scarring of the region
- Performing cleaning tasks that can expose you with dust and debris
- Consumption of alcohol in excess amounts as it can result in slow healing of wounds
- Sitting in or driving open vehicles
Just like the treatment, its preparation and post care is very important to achieve best results from it. Proper implementation of these tips will also keep you safe from any discomfort and increase the longevity of the results.
Max Carpenter has written this Guest Post. Foxybrowmicroblading.com is a renowned clinic that provides world class cosmetic treatments to people worldwide. The advanced technologies and methods that microblading experts at Foxy Brow Microblading adopt make hassle free, safe and efficient accomplishment of the microblading procedure.